Wired for Worship Symposium
Sound and Wonders: Ray Hughes weaves together powerful themes of prophecy, sound, creativity and redemption. For 40 years Ray Hughes has been pioneering and releasing revelation on worship, and he is personally “fathering” and overseeing many worship schools in the U.S. and Europe.
“You were created by God to be a creative worshipper that demonstrates His nature through your song, your dance, through the art He gave you.” -Ray Hughes
March 11-12, 2016
Worship with: Philadelphia Tabernacle of David
Location: Harvest Training Center – 69 Myrtle Street, Cranford NJ
- $20 per person
- $25 per married (husband and wife) couple
- Complimentary for Partners
*All sessions, including evening, are open only to registrants.
Children are welcome, BUT there are NO childcare facilities or workers being provided. Parents are asked to please keep your children under your close supervision at all times.
- Friday- 7:30pm
- Saturday- 10am, 2pm & 7:30pm
1. Homewood Suites (5 Minute walk)
- (908) 709-1980 -Use Code#: 0002845155
- 2 Jackson Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016
2. Holiday Inn (formerly Crowne Plaza Clark) (5 Minute drive)
- (732) 574-0100
- 36 Valley Road, Clark, NJ 07006
- Click here to register online
- via phone: (732) 283-5440 or
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply